Sunday, December 8, 2013

Countdown to Christmas Activities. Day 8. Rudolph Foot Stamp Art.

Santino's friend Joe came over to play. Among other things they did, they each picked a video to watch, and Santino's pick was "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". After the movie finished, I suggested we all make some Rudolph art.





I remember seeing these foot stamp reindeer in various blogs and on Facebook, so naturally, this idea came to my mind.

The boys enjoyed having their feet painted with some color and then making foot prints on paper. I gave them pompoms to make Rudolphs' noses, brown construction paper antlers, and glue. I helped them put the glue and told where the antlers go and the noses, but they made their own decisions on how to arrange all the pieces on the picture. To make eyes, I just created a quick stamp, painted it black and allowed them to place the eyes wherever they think was right. And voila! Some quick and easy Rudolph art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please do comment, we will get back to you soon.